Friday, August 28, 2009

32 years and counting...

Last week I celebrated my 32nd birthday. It's really hard to believe that I am that old now, but it's reality. So much has happened since I graduated from college, but in many ways I don't feel like I have done enough.


Enough of the self-examination. I had a fantastic birthday! The morning began with Lindsey fixing breakfast in bed for me. Scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast. Yum! Did I mention yet how awesome my wife is?

That afternoon we ran some errands in Fort Worth and ate lunch/dinner at Blue Mesa Grill. It's hard to beat sweet potato chips.

And for my real birthday, we made a trip to the Apple Store!

After two years of window shopping, I finally got a Macbook. Of course, it's for pictures and videos when have children. :) That won't stop me from enjoying it until then.

All in all, it was a great day. The best presents in the world have to be my beautiful wife and our dog. God is so good!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Toledo fam! And... Happy {late} Birthday, David! It sounds like you had a great one!

Lindsey - breakfast in bed?!?! Wow! You're really setting the bar high for the rest of us. :)